Account Manager - Sales Application
This position is: Full Time
Position Location: Carlsbad, NM
* Responsible for growth opportunities in an "outside sales” capacity.
Example of Duties:
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the Company.
* Must generate business revenue consistently.
* Must be willing to travel to various regions in continental United States.
* Shall be required to enter all sales activity into CRM data weekly.
* Shall be required to engage in various customer activities including but not limited to, sales calls, industry functions, networking with industry connections.
* Participate in and adhere to company safety and training programs.
* Provide feedback to General Manager of industry trends and opportunities.
* Reports all accidents and near misses, involving self, company vehicles, or other job personnel to his / her supervisor immediately.
* Complies with all applicable rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of the company and clients.
* Report monthly expenses in required company format.
* Assist with budget forecasting annually and as required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent, College degree preferred.
Experience / Qualifications:
* 2 years of previous outside sales experience
* Must meet substance abuse screening requirement and non DOT physical exam as well as clear MVR.
* Excellent communication, reading, writing and math skills.
* Is willing and able to work overtime, irregular hours, nights, weekends and/ or holidays as business needs may require.
* T.W.I.C. card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred
* Must have some knowledge of production equipment and process equipment
* Must have working knowledge of remote well site motoring, alarm panels, and wiring of 12 volt solar panels
* Must have a general knowledge of how Safety Systems function and their purpose
* Have some knowledge/understanding on Total Flow Equipment
* General Manager